Different Solutions for Your Convenience
Protecting your household goods or commercial products with the highest quality moving boxes is one of our passions. If you are a non-mover and looking to buy moving boxes for your own move, you can buy with the assurance that you are purchasing the finest professional grade moving boxes available that will give you the protection you need for your valuables.
20 Small Boxes (16 ¾" x 12 ½” x 12 ½")
10 Medium Boxes (18 ½" x 18" x 16")
5 Large Boxes (22" x 7" x 30")
1 Packing Paper (10/lbs)
6 Tape Rolls (55 yds/roll)
2 Sharpies Included
Perfect for 1-2 bedroom homes.
$100 (value $120)
40 Small Boxes (16 ¾" x 12 ½” x 12 ½")
20 Medium Boxes (18 ½" x 18" x 16")
10 Large Boxes (22" x 7" x 30")
2 Packing Paper (10/lbs)
12 Tape Rolls (55 yds/roll)
4 Sharpies Included
Perfect for 2-3 bedroom homes.
$240 (value $295)
tips & tricks
Learn from Us!
A lot goes into moving & storing goods. Having the quality packing supplies is important for a smooth packing process and keeping your belongings in great condition during your move or while in storage. Find tips on the types of supplies that make sense for your move below, and purchase moving supplies at our location. Below are some helpful tips!
- Avoid packing on moving day. You'll want to give yourself enough time to go through your things in an organized effort.
- Vary the size of your moving boxes. You'll need plenty of small and medium size boxes but don't forget those larger size boxes for your clothes!
- Don't overpack. The heavier the items, the smaller the box.
- Protect your goods. You'll want to make sure you pack your goods carefully with packing paper, and foam sheets.
- Label. Make sure you label your boxes with the room the contents came from and if the box is fragile or not.